Monday, July 04, 2005

Blog on demand

So people sitting with their back to me want me to update my blog? Of course... Your wish is my command K. But what to say...
a) it's a beautiful day
b) I'm wearing a knee-length skirt (yes, to office)
c) we're going shopping in the evening (shoes, big bowl of soup and apple pie shake await)
d) the parents are back (with belgian carpet, 2-kg drill, crystal vase and four tins of whiskas in tow - sans half their clothes coz they were overweight)
e) S is back from Chennai, which is 'all the same on the surface, but is promiscuous and incestuous underneath'. Also she has finished a short novel and her masterplan is to send it to Ninan and hope he is so struck by her brilliance that he will illustrate it asap, and also get it published. And she told her husband that she'd finished the book and would he want to read it - he said just give me the summary!
f) P has spent 3K on her phone card (think of all the things she coulda bought)
g) Harry Potter 6 is only 12 days away - and I'm not going to be able to read 3 and 4 unless i buy them again. Oh no!
No more blog - have to think this out now

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is 3,400 nish, p's spending on the card and trow tam is going to recharge it with 3 grand more. talk about climbing the social ladder.

who is S, tell i have heard only bad things abt Ninan though i shall never reveal the sources.

i am wearing a shirt that didnt fit me in Jan and cost my mum 17 pounds!! yeyy. belgian carpet???? and i thot my mum was weird to bring steam iron from UK!! belgian??? carpet!!!

4:25 pm  
Blogger Sabiha said...

I note that there is no mention of 3 pairs of shoes and 2 handbags for a certain trendy journalist. BTW have you inaugurated the strappy sandals yet?

6:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find the drill most intriguing of all. But why?

9:50 pm  
Blogger i wonder why said...

Sab: Oh no they didn't tell me about the shoes and the handbags. I have got the pedicure done for the sandals and plan to inaugurate them tomorrow. Shall take a photo and send you.
Shtl: I don't know why we have the drill, seeing that the house is built with load bearing walls that must not be drilled in case the house falls down
And guess what! V asked her husband to pick up 3&4 of the Potter from mom's house and has got them for me today. Yippeee!

11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home