Thursday, July 14, 2005

Moving out

So, the edit team, basically K and yours truly, has been chucked out from inside our cubicle to out in the corridor. Which means a couple of things
1. I get to hear Cosmo discuss all their sex articles
2. I get a view of rain on the big windows
3. My ed can walk up behind me while I play games on yahoo
4. N manages to hug me/put hand my shoulder at least once a day
5. I look straight at the door that leads to the loo - yes, I know who's in there right now
6. Phones now ring incessantly all around me, since P never picks hers up and N ain't there half the time. Also K gets a whole lot more calls than my earlier neighbour ever did
7. The idiots who made this worktable have put the keyboard drawer on my right hand, the hole for the wires on the left. So if my keyboard is put in the drawer I face one way and the comp faces the other.
8. The woman who can fix the workstation crisis is on leave till Monday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. But you know by curious fate, the admin guy who is basically responsible for this has been transferred to calcutta office? I told ya God's on my side, didnt i?

8:41 pm  
Blogger Sabiha said...

In the corridors of power now, eh?

8:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with the avid list-making? Going into withdrawal from FYI and factfile?

11:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home