Friday, February 23, 2007

All things British

My day begins pre-dawn, as both the sun and I struggle to get out of bed at unearthly hours between 6 and 7 (I'm oping to make it 6) and I go down to a cuppa and the Guardian. (two babies and many bottles too, but they are British citizens as well - or will be when their photograph can be taken). Then there's the daily drizzle, a bit of sunlight playing hide and seek, tempting you outdoors only to let the drizzle back on when you get there.
On TV, there's BBC1 and House, Project Catwalk and KBC with ads for Southall travels (though I try and watch Angel too, unsuccessfully mostly).
And there's flavoured yogurt, and Welsh milk, online ordering at Tesco - promised home delivery of 46 items today - and one butter type spread whose name I don't remember that has no taste but promises to be healthy for your heart.
Maybe today there will be a trip to the Co-Op and some Brit magazines as well. Or maybe Welsh cakes!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margarine, dude. K

8:32 pm  
Blogger i wonder why said...

No, K, Flora. Margarine I would have remembered. Hopefully

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home