Tuesday, July 19, 2005

And the book is over

After racing through the first five, suffering much anguish that I had not finished Phoenix by the 16th, I finally finished Prince 2 days after its release. Still rather upset by ending.
But had a cheering chat with shtl where she expounded all her theories about who did what why. Then again this morn did a quick flip through to the bits I wanted to reread and handing over to Van.
Now extremely sleepy (stayed awake till 3) and only wanting to read Book 7. As for book - agree with the sis - it is all getting much of a muchness. Obviously this is only vehicle to litter clues in and save up the best for Book 7.
Hopefully it is the best.
Then this morning, certain flatmates are expounding theory that I am 'strange' or rather stranger than her 'normal' strangeness.
We shall do a quick handcount here. All against this statement, raise their hands. All in agreement - please cite reasons. And make them well-thought out and loophole free!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's certainly part 1 of Book 7 but did you not like it very much? I did - as much as Azkaban and Secrets.

5:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, me! Me!
1)You sleep with a rolled up dupatta over your face.
2)You try to eat dessert before your meal. And you actually have an explanation for it.
3)You cannot stand AND have a conversation without indulging in some sort of aerobic excercise.
4)You call mucky water with EXACTLY TWO drops of milk in it tea.
5)You lose your mind if accidentally, there are THREE drops of milk in it.
6)I'm not mentioning the water-from-the-office thing.

There are many other things. It's actually just a sort of general feeling of weirdness - you know what I mean?

7:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaaw. But I talk to crickets, so maybe I shouldn't be making these lists.

7:49 pm  
Blogger i wonder why said...

DID I NOT SAY LOOPHOLE FREE?
Tam: I will give you dupatta as out of the ordinary (and let your less open mind call it strange)
As for the rest - you are supposed to enjoy the flavour of tea - not drown it in milk; the Gujaratis eat dessert before their meal (are you being regionist?); hundreds will vouch that I can stand and have a conversation (and anyway don't be jealous that I multitask)
As for bringing water from office, all you need to do is get the aqua guard and I shall stop
Incidentally to both Tam and Pal:
You cannot also bring water from office of your own volition or do yoga in short, slinky slips at 1 am and then accuse ME of being strange.

9:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, are you calling yourself Gujarati now? (Not that there is ANYTHING whatsoever wrong with Gujaratis, they are a lovely people.) And hello, did you miss the comment when i poked fun at MYSELF to save you the trouble of being insulting?

9:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say your tummy is shaking in the wind.

You keep phone on CPU so that you can stand to pick it up all the time - exercise.

You smell clothes to double check if they are smelly coz my denims today, the ones I left home, happened to be.

You obsess about Pal's clothes at home.

You read romantic novels.

You defend MB's as better text... than anything I don't care!

You bear me as neighbour and actually seem to like me. (Have come to conclusion after great sharing of earphones and caring of my kind of music.)

And there are more! And they shall be posted as and when they come to mind.

9:48 pm  
Blogger warya said...

heheh.

10:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh we were counting hands? Put me down for one aye and one nay.

8:50 pm  
Blogger This is a Good Sign said...

i also talk to crickets.. email me, biketrader@gmail.com

7:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home