Monday, November 21, 2005

Secret Seven

Ok SV I am doing it

7 Things I'm slightly Obssessive About

1. Dry, clean loos. I hate being the second person to go in for a bath.

2. My books. Not just lending them out (I would need to investigate your reading habits VERY carefully before I could do that) but also reading. If it's a book I've bought, I need to read it before I lend it out - even if I take three months. And once loaned books HAVE to be returned within a decent amount of time or I need to know why

3. Water. (ok people I know which of you are laughing right now) but it deeply disturbs me (and makes me thirsty) if I know there is only half-a-cup of drinking water to last a day. I want it in abundant quantities at all times.

4. Ditto food

5. Ink pens. Have you written with one in the past 2 years - if you haven't please do not attempt to borrow mine.

6. Tea. If it's pot tea - people you need to brew it just right, and pour before it becomes bitter. Also milk isn't to be used to drown taste, it's just something to help with appearance - a drop or dash will do. And show some restraint with the sugar and milk in masala chai too!

7. Shoes - I don't need to expound on this one. Everyone who knows me knows this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheetal said...

Arre, you are like that about water? I am not knowing - I thought I was the most neurotic about that of the lot of us.
What about the other sevens, kiddo?

11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home