Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Very matter-of-factly oldest friend related to me a conversation between her and another friend in which she was telling off T that it was no use expecting me to call anybody to be in touch with them, that I was just too lazy to make the effort and happy enough to stay 'phone-conversation-less' so as long as I was happy to take the phonecalls, my friends should be happy enough to call me.
Oh no! How not complimentary, but how true.
Mostly.
I call on birthdays, people!
And anniversaries.
Which I mostly remember

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, one birthday coming up day of your marathon. my good deed for the week.

2:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I wrong or do I suspect a certain pride creeping into that 'oh no I am so bad at communicating but what to do' that you just put up there? I am SICK of ya people I tell ya! *anguish at knowing too many uncommunicative people* But at least you are a desirable neighbour at work.

12:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankee SV
Kay: Do I sense that I am being targetted for others' misdeeds? I really ain't that bad you know.
Nish

12:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kay: Stop calling the Tishu desirable, will you?

1:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tishu: Oof. I meant "deisrable as a neighbour", a phrase i keep hearing. Of course you're otherwise desirable, Tishu.

2:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tam, you are really bad at this.

5:46 pm  
Blogger Sabiha said...

Any chance of another post this year, because I think I've reread all of them and the comments (including my own) a good few times now and could do with something new.

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home