Monday, September 15, 2008

Day off

I don't know what to do. The day looms in blocks of time - what till lunch? What till I meet S in the evening? I should ideally be picking up one of the many books waiting to be read and settle down with it - it's what I've done every time I've been free. But today that doesn't feel attractive. I should go out but it's raining. I should write but I don't know if my words are good enough. I should take photos... but I can't think what of. I can surf the net, but the connection is frustratingly slow.
A big fat comfortable chair that invites you to sink in comfortably and read - that's what I think I need. It'll have to wait a while

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

always you are talking of buying expensive things! K

3:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home