Thursday, November 24, 2005

And the rest of it

OK Sv here are the rest

7 Things I Plan To Do

1. Lose those two pesky kgs and have my cords hang loosely at my hips again

2. Get a haircut in Mumbai

3. Make my portfolio. And send it to Myriam in the next one week. Oh, and write my SOP...

4. Buy a heater (ha ha ha - how domestic am I - Be glad I'm not including things like make a round chapatti; mine are the very map of Australia now)

5. Stop playing Bookworm (or check into Bookworm Anonyomous - it has taken over my life)

6. Do inhalations daily (no matter how many people think this is their nightly entertainment show)

7. Write those 55,000 words (at some distant point in time)

7 Things I Can't Do

Hmmmm...

1. Have a conversation on the phone with unknowns. Polite conversation is door ki baat

2. Make small talk - missed that gene somewhere

3. Wear lenses continuously - I'm just too lazy. And glasses are so much more comfortable. And clear.

4. Swim. But hope to rectify that soon (well, sometime soon. Maybe in the next couple of years. Or so...)

5. Read depressing/worthy books. Why should I wade through people dying, or losing people they love or basically having this crap life, described in great detail. Bah. Gah!

6. Sleep without my 'shawl'. What to do

7. Care as much for my work as I did in those TOI days - they taught me well, those creeps.

And now to tag people - Deepa, Warya, Kay, if she's still got a blog & Payal if she ever checks hers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sabiha said...

If you lose weight, you won't look like you are a khaate-peete gharaane ki ladki. Haven't you got a heater yet? How will I survive in Delhi?

5:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't cold enough for a heater yet! Plus am horribly tempted by an oil heater - the tube one like those abroad which is slightly expensive and am waiting for some sudden windfall that will allow me to own it :)
N

5:49 pm  
Blogger The Marauder's Map said...

'Read depressing/worthy books.' Thank God! I will feel less guilty about not doing same now.

12:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home